Are you constantly looking for extra activities for your young students? Are you always short of time? Primary Activity Box will help you out. The photocopiable resource book contains a wide variety of games and activities designed to supplement your coursebook.
* Each of the games and activities is designed to make learning fun
* The material is very easy to use: every activity has clear step-by-step instructions explaining what you need before class, how to set the activity up in the classroom and ideas for optional follow-up tasks.
* It comes with a cassette containing listen-and-do activities, creative dictations as well as a range of songs, rhymes and chants.
* There are extra game templates to help you adapt the activities to your individual learners
* The wide range of activities means that the material is suitable for different learning and teaching styles.
SECTION 1: INTRODUCTIONS, EVALUATION, INSTRUCTIONS: Happy badges; 1.2 All about me; 1.3 My classroom friend; 1.4 Funometer; 1.5 Five star student; 1.6 Instructions.
SECTION 2: ALPHABET AND NUMBERS: 2.1 Balloons; 2.2 Letter groups; 2.3 Join the alphadots; 2.4 Join the dots; 2.5 ABC crossword; 2.6 Rain rhymes; 2.7 My alphabet book.
SECTION 3: PLAYING WITH WORDS: 3.1 Card games; 3.2 What are they doing?; 3.3 Mix ‘n’ match; 3.4 Colourful cans; 3.5 Body parts; 3.6 Timescales; 3.7 Word scramble; 3.8 Three in a line.