Readings for young learners
- The Dominoes series of readers offers more support than traditional readers to both teachers and students.
- The series caters to a wide range of tastes, with traditional and modern titles, and fact and fiction. It uses the same grading scheme as the Oxford Bookworms, from Starter to Stage 2.
- Full colour illustrations throughout, and a larger than usual format, help to make the stories more accessible.
- At the end of every chapter or section, two pages of integrated activities help students to understand what they have read.
- Five pages of project work at the end of each reader give further ideas on how students can get the most out of the text.
- A glossary on each page provides full vocabulary support.
- The series is suitable both for students working individually and for teachers wishing to support reading with class activities.
- Cassettes are available as reinforcement and to enhance enjoyment.