A three-level series where students learn and practise grammar in everyday contexts.
Oxford Living Grammar takes a practical approach to grammar. The four-page units provide clear explanations and information on when the grammar is used, followed by extensive practice. Each level includes an interactive CD-ROM.
* Explanations include a 'Grammar in action' section which explains when the grammar is typically used.
* Exercises are contextualized so that students practise using the grammar in everyday situations.
* 'Word focus' boxes highlight interesting idiomatic expressions or words students might not be familiar with.
* An 'Over to you' task bank at the back of the book offers freer practice, and sample model answers.
* Modern, upbeat illustrations and exercises that apply grammar to real situations give the series a strong appeal to teenage and adult learners.
* Elementary and Pre-Intermediate levels help prepare students for the KET exam; Intermediate prepares students for the PET exam.