* Using products: This manual is unique and different from all others in the market in that all of the experiments it contains can be done with chemicals and reagents found in drugstores, supermarkets, or convenience stores.
* Using products: When possible, experiments are simply modified to utilize household chemicals. When substitutes are not available, new experiments have been designed.
* Guided inquiry: One part of each experiment in the manual requires students to develop and carry out their own procedure for a given task. These guided inquiry sections also provide practical experience in reporting results with properly labeled plots, tables and diagrams.
* Safety: Every experiment in the manual includes a safety section, which rates the toxicity, flammability, and exposure from 0 (low) to 3 (high) of all chemicals used
* Prelab: Questions are intended to practice skills needed for the experiment
* Postlab: Questions following each lab require students to think about the experiment and the results they've obtained.
Komentarze i opinie użytkowników
Napisz recenzję lub krótką opinię o Everyday Investigations for General Chemistry. Twoja ocena i nawet kilka słów będzie pomocne innym klientom.