The English File fourth edition Teacher's Guide with Teacher's Resource Centre gives you everything you need to create flexible lessons that work for your students.
The Teacher's Guide offers a comprehensive walk-through guide to every lesson, in every unit of the Student's Book, along with at least two photocopiable activities for each lesson.
The Teacher's Resource Centre allows you to manage video, audio, answer keys, tests and much more all in one place online.
English File fourth edition has built on tried and trusted methodology and contains uniquely motivating lessons and activities that encourage students to discuss topics with confidence.
- NEW and updated texts, topics, and tasks that make students want to speak in English.
- Students build confidence to communicate with a proven balance of Grammar, Vocabulary, Pronunciation and skills in every File.
- Each Student's Book comes with access to new Online Practice that is directly linked to each Student's Book.
- English File now integrates NEW video listening activities in to each even numbered File. These short documentaries and dramas make class time more dynamic and exciting.
- NEW interactive videos linked to Practical English sections allow students to record themselves and play the recording back for out-of-class speaking practice.
- NEW Sound Bank Videos videos bring English File's unique Sound Bank to life.