Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary, 18th edition
178,00 zł oszczędzasz 17,80 zł (rabat 10%)
wysyłamy w 1-2 dni robocze
The Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary is the ultimate guide to pronunciation in English. Thousands of pronunciations not shown in general dictionaries are included, from people and places, to words from science, technology and literature. Based on the classic work by Daniel Jones, the 17th edition is edited by three of the most distinguished phonetics scholars working today.
Now better than ever, the 17th edition includes:
• NEW! Up-to-date entries including general vocabulary and people and places in the news (e.g. cybercrime, Condoleezza, Darfur, SARS, weblog)
• NEW! Lively study pages help with common areas of difficulty
• Clear, accessible layout with 80,000 entries and 220,000 British and North American pronunciations using the International Phonetic Alphabet
• 200 information panels that explain phonetics terminology and the relationship between spelling and sound
The CD-ROM features the whole paper dictionary plus:
• NEW! Spoken North American pronunciations as well as British pronunciations for every word – no need to understand phonetics to get the information you need!
• Record your own voice and listen back
• Search by alphabet or phonetic symbols
• Interactive pronunciation exercises
Klienci byli zainteresowani także…
Lista wszystkich komponentów dla tytułu Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary, 18th edition. Każdy komponent należy zamówić osobno.
Cambridge English Pronouncing Dictionary, 18th edition: